NOTICE OF RULES HEARING SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 31, 2018 AT 1:30 PM. HEARING WILL BE HELD IN CONFERENCE ROOM B OF THE BECK BUILDING AT 1805 PROSPECT AVE HELENA MT 59601.
The Board of Personnel Appeals is a five member quasi-judicial board charged with providing appellate level review for matters involving the Collective Bargaining Act for Public Employees. The Board also serves as the appellate board for grievances involving Fish, Wildlife and Parks and Department of Transportation employees as well as wage and classification appeals by employees of the State of Montana.
Members of the Board are appointed by the Governor. By statute Board membership is comprised of an equal number of management and labor representatives, a presiding officer with knowledge in the field of labor relations, and alternate members representing management and labor.
Parties should not contact Board members directly. Please direct any correspondence to:
Board of Personnel Appeals
1805 Prospect Avenue
PO Box 201503
Helena, MT 59620-1503
(406) 444-4140 – fax number
Current members are:
- Anne MacIntyre, Presiding Officer
- Rina Fontana Moore, Management Board Member
- Steve Johnson, Management Board Member
- Quinton Nyman, Labor Board Member
- Jim Soumas, Labor Board Member, Teamsters Union Local 190
- Dave Severson - Alternate Labor Board Member
- Amy Verlanic - Alternate Management Board Member
- LeRoy Schramm, Alternate Chair