LMAC Home Page
Labor-Management Advisory Council on Workers' Compensation
June 1, 2013
The 2013-2015 Labor-Management Advisory Council on Workers' Compensation (LMAC) has been formed under agency order of Commissioner Pam Bucy of the Department of Labor and Industry. The purpose of the Advisory Council is to provide a structure for an organized discussion of workers' compensation public policy. The LMAC is composed of five representatives of employers, five representatives of workers, and a nonvoting subcommittee of five representatives of other stakeholder groups (see list below). Lt. Governor John Walsh will chair the Advisory Council.
LMAC members representing workers:
- Doug Buman, Laborers' International Union of North America
- Al Ekblad, Montana AFL-CIO
- Don Judge, Injured Workers Resource Council
- Jim Larson, Teamsters Local 190
- Al Smith, Montana Trial Lawyers Association
LMAC members representing employers:
- Bill Dahlgren, Sun Mountain Sports
- Annette Hoffman, St. Vincent's Healthcare
- Riley Johnson, National Federation of Independent Business
- Robert Worthington, Montana Self-Insureds Association
- Lance Zanto, Workers’ Compensation Management Bureau
- Bob Olsen, Montana Hospital Association
- Jean Branscum, Montana Medical Association
- Kevin Braun, Montana State Fund
- Lisa Kozeluh, Rehabilitation Association of Montana
- Jackie Lenmark, American Insurance Association
The first meeting of the LMAC will be held Thursday, June 27, 2013, at the Great Northern Hotel in Helena, MT.
For information, contact Anne Wolfinger, firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-444-9012.