Safety and Health Bureau
Welcome to the Safety and Health Bureau Home Page
Safety and Health Bureau Mission Statement
The mission of the Safety and Health Bureau is to raise the level of awareness of Montana employers and employees about workplace safety and health through inspection, consultation, technical assistance and training.
The Montana Safety and Health Bureau, in partnership with WorkSafeMT, offers occupational safety and health training to all of Montana's workers and business owners.
All sessions are FREE and cover a variety of safety topics - like creating a culture of safety in your company, OSHA Construction and General Industry, MSHA, First Aid and more.
Click here for information and registration.
What We Do
- Public sector workplace compliance with safety and health standards
- Private sector OSHA consultations - help with OSHA compliance
- Workplace technical assistance on safety and health issues
- Provide industrial hygiene services
- Workplace safety and health training
- Mine training
- Inspections of coal mines
- Inspections of sand and gravel operations
- Improve safety by incorporating the Montana Safety Culture Act into your organization
Help From OSHA