The Montana 2020 Governor's Conference on Workers' Compensation Scheduled for September 29 through October 2 in Missoula will be transitioning to a virtual training event that will begin September 29. We are taking this necessary step to protect our staff and participants' health and safety due to the ongoing uncertainties related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
Our team is moving quickly to shift to this new widely accessible online format, while delivering the high value the conference attendees have come to expect from the Governors' Conference. Details are being finalized. we have already contacted our speakers, who are excited about presenting information in this modified format.
Registration is open for the 2020 Governor's Conference on Workers' Compensation
Because this year’s conference will be delivered virtually instead of in person, we’ve reduced registration to $49.
Although the venue has changed, we’ve still got a great lineup of topics for you to choose from. Topics on this year’s agenda include, but aren’t limited to:
• Communication Across the Ages - Keynote
• Return to Work Paradigm Shift – Keynote
• Physical Therapy from First Report to Return to Work
• Medical Marijuana
• An Altered State: California’s Workers’ Compensation in the Time of COVID-19
• Injury & Illness Risks Associated with Aging
• Return to Work
• 20 Hot Topics in Workers’ Compensation
You can register for the 2020 Governor’s Conference on Workers’ Compensation by selecting this link.